Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 June 2011

Me, My Sony E-Reader and the Greyhound Bus

Today is the day I head out of town to visit my grandson (he will celebrate his second birthday whilst I am there), and his family.  I am getting very excited.  I've decided to travel light for a change as I have in the past taken far too much with me, forgetting that they are civilized, they have washers and dryers, even if they do charge me $2 a load, LOL  I'M KIDDING!!!!  It's a long trip on the Greyhound bus (13 hours) but it will be worth it at the end of the road.


Managed to get a walk in yesterday (actually a couple) - it was a gorgeous day.  Went to Sears and bought a couple of pairs of sandals.  I thought it was about time I tried being cool and wearing sandals without socks (panyhose).  I have very sensitive feet and get blisters very easily but these new sandals are great and I wore them to the Mall and back and my feet were fine.  So, here's to a new me, LOL Then in the evening I happened to glance out of my window and the local yacht club was out in full force.  What a beautiful view I have......


Well, I had better get back to packing my suitcase.  I'm starting to get a little nervous but I will be fine - I have my e-Reader, my cell phone in case... and a snack for when I get stuck in Sudbury for an hour or so tonight.  I probably won't blog again until I come back home.  I hope you will all be well whilst I am away.  Talk to you again soon.