Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 October 2011

That kind of a day

Good morning - it's just that kind of a day today, not quite sure if it is going to rain or not and I'm not quite sure what I want to do either.  I have so many things that I could be doing but don't feel like doing any of them - perhaps the sun will come out and I will go for a walk.  Anyway, what I have been doing is making a few new necklaces and for the wont of something to post, I thought I would show you my latest ones.  These are just a few, very similar just different colours.  Glass hearts and crystal beads.  Pictures are not very good I'm afraid, dark and dreary indoors today, just like in my head, LOL



I'm slipping this one in here as I forgot to include it before.  I made some earrings for Halloween and this is one of the pairs.  Cute, right?  Well, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing them, LOL


I don't know why I am making new ones, I can't find homes for the old ones, LOL  So far, with my new Etsy account, I have sold one Jewelry Grab Bag.  I am very grateful to the buyer, but I would love to be able to sell just a couple a week, is that asking too much???  If the Etsy thingy doesn't take off, then I will have to be happy with the Craft Shows where I do quite nicely, thank you very much.  It's just that with the Shows, it's difficult to get to them as I don't drive and have to rely on some kind person to get me there and back and lately it has been Eileen, another crafty person.  We have at least three shows planned together in the next couple of months and perhaps more.

Well, I have been retired for just over four months now and have enjoyed every moment of it - not missing work at all, just the ladies, but things are winding down now and winter is coming so I will have to find new things to fill my days, hence my trying the Etsy thing.  There is no way I will be able to hibernate for five months in my apartment so I will have to look for some volunteer work, somewhere close by and not too strenuous.  Any ideas, anyone?  Well, that's it for me today.  Think I will go and paint a cabinet I have plans for.  Have a good one.