Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Would you like my autograph?

This is just a very quick post.  Last Saturday we had our local TV Station come into our Boutique and interview us in our individual rooms.  At first I didn't want to do it but Ann, the lovely reporter (and someone who now works where I worked for 25 years) gently talked me into it.

Our local Pottery Guild was planning an Open House, which took place last Saturday, and the TV station came in about two weeks prior to this and did a segment on them.  That was it, I thought.

I "bumped" into Ann at the Library just a few days after that and she said she had heard so much about my little Boutique from co-workers that she wanted to come back and do a piece on myself and the others.  I was terribly nervous but managed to get through it, so here it is if you would like to check it out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iiHBExG0Yug





I'm the first one to be interviewed.

Have a wonderful Easter my blogging friends...... "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow".

Hugs,