Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 November 2012

This week's projects

I don't know what I'm going to do if and when my creative juices stop.  I'm always thinking about making something or actually doing it and, I might add, loving every minute of it.  Yes, sometimes I turn out flops and sometimes I ruin the materials I purchased for said flops, but I still enjoy the adventure.  As I have mentioned before, it's not the money that I might make from any sales, but the sheer joy of keeping myself busy (and happy) in my retirement that keeps urging me on.

Here are a few of the little projects that I have been working on since my last post......

Cushion covers which I painted with sprigs of holly, just perfect for Christmas and the winter season......







I'm hoping to sell these in my Boutique.

Here are some wooden items that I have refinished.  Hopefully they also will sell in the Boutique......

Before



After









And a sample of the many scarves I have made, priced very reasonably and looking for a pretty neck to adorn and keep warm this winter.....


I took some more photos of my Boutique this afternoon - I think it's looking pretty good, considering I am no professional and this is the first time I have put together a room in which to show off my crafts.....








Well, back to the drawing board, as they say.  I have so many new ideas going around in my head and I am eager to begin a new one, even though I haven't quite finished the ones I was working on this evening, but to do that, I need to purchase something from Home Depot.  Must not forget a pic of the grandkids.......


Have a wonderful week and I will hook up with you later.   Oh yes, we have snow!!!  Yuck - probably stick around for the next five months.  Hugs,