Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 November 2014

The first snows are here.

Well, it was inevitable... it's not like it was never going to happen... but, I still don't like it.  What am I talking about?  Snow, of course.  I just don't care for it, never have and never will.  It affects my life so much, it cramps my style.  As I don't drive, I cannot get around as easily as I would be able to in the other Seasons.  I guess I had better get used to it, because it probably will be here for the next six or seven months!!  It's not like this yet, but it soon will be....





So, I had better find myself lots of projects to keep me busy during these coming cold months.  Not much to show you this posting.  I guess I have been rather lazy.

This little magazine rack I repainted and this is now it turned out.




 It's now for sale in my Boutique.

Here are a couple of sconces I refinished.  I think they turned out quite nicely, just waiting for someone with great taste to buy them.....


I picked up this little footstool, considered leaving it as a retro piece but then decided that it would look so much better with a "redo".




I love the finished look.  It's already sold - yesterday.


And that's about it - I have a few other items that I must get cracking and finish and will probably feature them in my next posting.

As usual, I shall finish with a couple of photos of my darling grandkids.  It never ceases to amaze me how blessed I am to have them in my life and as usual, am looking forward to my next trip to see them.

My son Dave was playing around with his camera...



And here are the darlings all ready to go out for Hallowe'en.



This is Katherine at Day Care with her adorable friends, Savannah and Cameron.


 And, last but not least, Katherine looking studious.


That's it for me this time my friends, I know, not much of interest - I will try and make up for it with my next one.  In the meantime, please take care and look after yourselves.  'Til we meet again.

Hugs,