Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Working hard, as usual!!

A couple of posts ago I showed you a photo of a small table I had found and said that I would show you how it turned out.  This is the old photo.....



and here are a few photos of what I did to it.  I had to fill in all the holes on the top and sand it and this was the best I could do....










I first painted it brown, then cream and lightly sanded it to allow the dark to come through to give it that aged/shabby chic look.  It's in my Boutique waiting for its new home.

Talking about my Boutique, I am so pleased to tell you that we are welcoming a newcomer - Kerry.  Kerry has been a friend of mine for quite a few years - we first met when we both would take part in the local Arts & Crafts Shows.  We had always been very admiring of each other's work and praised the different styles we both had and would always be so happy to see each other and support one another.  Here are a few photos of Kerry's Boutique.  It is called "Lovely Little Studio".  Kerry will be having her official Open House this coming Saturday, 3rd May and I'm hoping that my local readers will come out and support her.















I made a nice little coat rack, shabby chic of course.....








I also worked on this sweet Inspirational Sign....







And I picked up this adorable old plaster framed St. Anthony.  It only needed a little touch up with gold paint to give it new life.


Well, that's it for now.  I'll see if I can find a few new photos of the little rugrats (alias grandchildren)....





Until the next time, be safe, love one another and be healthy.
Hugs,