Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2011

A Crafting We Will Go

Phew, the last few days have been so busy with Craft Shows that today I decided to have a very quiet day and not do a thing, but it was such a nice day out there, cool but sunny, that I couldn't stay home so I walked to the Mall and picked up a few things, some more bits and pieces to make Christmas earrings as the ones I made the other day were disposed of very quickly, LOL  I should have taken a photo of the last ones I made because they were very pretty, with red and green pointsettias.  The new ones I made today were more like Christmas tree decorations.


I also picked up a few things to make a small Christmas table centre, nothing fancy, just something to brighten the place up.


Here are a few pictures from the last three craft shows ............

The Community Business Centre


The Nursing Home


The School


Fortunately I have a break from Craft Shows until the weekend when I have one on Saturday at a Nursing Home and the second one at the Moose Lodge.  Just two more after that and I am finished for this year.  My Etsy account so far is doing zip so I may just have to keep doing the Craft Shows until everything is sold.  If Etsy doesn't pick up over the Christmas season then I might consider closing it in the New Year, afterall it isn't exactly free.

One more picture of my darling grandson, just because I am so proud, LOL...................


Have a wonderful week, until we meet again, God bless.