Total Pageviews

Monday 26 March 2012

Bedroom reno

Hello there, just a quick post to show you what I have been working on in the last couple of days.  I became bored with my bedroom decor so decided to lighten it up.  This is the old look......



And this is the new.  I'm loving it so much more.  I am now tempted to try painting my vertical blinds in green.  At present they are burgundy.  Do you like this look better than the old one?




As you can see, I painted the matting around my cherub picture in green and also the lampshade.  I also bought a cheap glass vase from the Dollar Store and covered it with material from another Dollar Store item and filled it with a selection of yes, Dollar Store flowers.  What would we (I) do without that store?

As this is so short, I thought I would throw in a few pictures of the little birdies I also have around my living room.  Where this new addiction came from, who knows.










Enough of those, here's a photo of the sweetest little chirper that I know.  This is what his mum and dad bribed him with to eat up his broccoli.


His new little sister is just about to be born, a week today is the expected date of delivery but............... it could come before.  I can't wait for my next trip to visit with them.  Til next time, be good.

I meant to mention that I will be having a Craft Show here in my apartment building on Saturday.  It will be only for the tenants unfortunately.  I will be introducing the new items I have made over the last couple of months.  I also have an album of them on my Facebook account, under the name "Chris's Chabby Chic Creations".