Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 July 2014

Touching Base

Just stopping by today to touch base with all of you.  I had a wonderful vacation with my son, his lovely wife and my two adorable grandchildren.  Ten days went by so quickly and I think that this was one of the best visits to date.  I managed to treat my sons (twins) to a birthday supper whilst I was there and was able to take part in my grandson's fifth birthday.

Unfortunately, when I returned home I indulged myself in a really fine dose of 'flu', or something resembling it..... fever, chest and nasal infection, sore throat, general malaise, no appetite and nausea.  So, for a week or more, I really did nothing and hardly even left my apartment.  I'm pleased to report that I am greatly improved and hoping for more strength every day.

This last month I haven't made anything exciting for my Boutique but I do have a couple of items on the go so I will show them next posting.  So, that's it - pretty uneventful really so I will leave you with a couple of photos of my little darlings.  I can't wait to go and visit them again.  I figure in about another month-six weeks.








So my lovely blogging buddies, sorry for the lack of projects but I make up for it with delightful photos, LOL  I hope you all will be well and happy - until we meet again......

Hugs,